6node switch shows offline, even though connected to internet

Tinxy 6node switch shows offline, even though connected to internet. Getting all the scheduled turn on/off trigger notifications to my phone. But unable to control the device from Tinxy app coz it shows offline. Also unable to do firmware update…many options are greyed out.

Able to see all activity logs in the app, which means device is actually connected to Internet.

Thanks,
Saleej
+91 9037585801

@saleejkuruniyan please try now. We enabled extra security on our servers recently. But your account was missed out while upgrade.

You should be all set now.

Yes, it works now…thank you.

Can you also look into other issue as we discussed?

All nodes gets turned off when only one particular node is turned off using physical switch. This is very rarely reproducing. Say 2-3 times in a week.

we have upgraded your device’s firmware if the problem still exist. You have to send this device to us.

Tinxy

Hi Team,

I am also facing the same problem.
Please help me to get it resolved.

Tinxy 6node switch shows offline, even though connected to internet. Getting all the scheduled turn on/off trigger notifications to my phone. But unable to control the device from Tinxy app coz it shows offline. Also unable to do firmware update…many options are greyed out.

Able to see all activity logs in the app, which means device is actually connected to Internet.

Regards,
Prabhakar A

Hi Prabhakar,

Share your device to tinxywb@gmail.com

We can process further.