Late Notifications

Notifications from Tinxy app are coming after unlocking my phone, whereas notifications for other applications are coming in the screen when the phone is locked.

The same issue was with one more application but after contacting them they resolved the issue.

My phone model - One plus 9R

Please record a video and share with us here.

1 Like

Hello Mohit
Tinxy forum isn’t allowing to post or share video.
I am sending you via WhatsApp.

Hello Mohit

The issue is still there in the phone.

We have tried in three different phones and the same issue is there with all the phones.

The notification are coming after unlocking the phone. We are switching the devices manually ( via switch)and not getting the notifications instantly in mobile phone.but after unlocking the mobile we are getting the notifications instantly.

Please look into the matter as I have shared the video in WhatsApp as per your request.

Even I have spoke to your representative in IVR but they are not able to provide any solution.

Can you please screen record a video, share it on youtube and share link here ?

Hi Mohit

Please let me know why I need to upload the video to YouTube when I have directly shared it to your WhatsApp?

I think you have seen the video as well on WhatsApp. Please let me know if you faced any problem to understand the video over WhatsApp, I will share the video once again to you.

Please see the link below as requested

Thankyou for the video. We are looking into the issue. Please be patient.

Everyday I am getting advertisement notification from Tinxy at around 5-6 in evening and the notifications are coming even when my mobile phone screen is in lock condition.

But not sure why switch on and off notification are not coming when my phone screen is lock.
This issue is already highlighted in my previous posts.

Posting this as if you guys can connect some dots as both are points are related with notifications only.

Hello Mohit

Still this issue is there and notification coming after unlocking the mobile screen.

Can you check and fix the issue as in my other android phone notifications are coming even when the phone screen is in locked condition.

I have one plus too, have same issue. The thing is, it is outside our control. Notifications are sent to Google. We have no control over delivery.

Do not that all my notifications are coming in when I unlock the phone / press the power power to see time.

Not sure why this notification use to come even when my phone screen was in lock condition.

I am not sure about the delivery system how the data is being delivered as I am not so technical guy.

My point is when advertisement notifications can enter and hit up my locked screen then why dont the on/off notifications can hit my Lock Screen?

Hello Mohit

I spoke to one plus customer care and they said that no issue is there with phone as all notifications from other applications are coming.

Can you help me with your model/ operating system so that I can report that model to one plus that this model is also facing the same issue.

I am using One plus 9R model with OS 13