Power Consumption of Tinxy Smart Switches

I have searched the forum for any topic related to above subject. I could not find any existing posts. If there are any please redirect me.
What is the power consumption of Tinxy Smart switches (looking for self consumption and not the connected devices consumption which I am aware of)? As per my understanding the relays will have some losses due to which these values could be different for 1 node, 2 nodes, 4 nodes and 6 nodes. If so, what is their consumption per hour? Will there be difference in 7a/10a single node vs 16a single node? I am using all above mentioned smart switches. It will be really helpful, if I get to know the power consumption/hour for above models. Thanks in advance.

I am replying back to my own question. So far I have tested the 4 Node Smart Switch.
When smart switch is powered on, without any load the consumption is 0.7W (4 nodes are off).
With all 4 nodes are switched on without any load the consumption is 3.2W. These consumption are for the circuit and relay’s self utilization. Each relay consumes approx 0.6W.