Smart Farming with Tinxy Device

Now you can use Tinxy Smart Switch and App beyond home automation.

We are using Tinxy Device for smart irrigation to our mango farm in Maharashtra (Near Pune)
With this device installation following benefits we leverage:

1. No need to go to farms at midnight (mostly power is provided between 10:30 PM till 6:00 AM) in Framing area. We can switch on Agri Pump at our ease as per power supply schedule.
  2. No need to travel 2 kilometers to turn ON/OFF Agri pump set.
  3. Farmers usually need to put wet hands in motor room for turning Pump set ON/OFF. Safe from electric hazard as this is non-contact type operations.
  4. Agri Pump is scheduled to turn off as per specified timers, hence saves electricity and water usage.

Thank you Tinxy Team.
Happy farming.

3 Likes
  1. Connected a Tinxy 6 node switch to control drip irrigation.
  2. Initially, it didn’t work manually due to 24V.
  3. Contacted Tinxy support team for help.
  4. They modified their kit and charged very little.
  5. Now, I can control the solenoid valve from anywhere globally.
  6. The cost was around 2000 to 3000.
  7. Grateful to Tinxy team for their support.
  8. Now, I can control the irrigation system from Alexa.
  9. This is a first in Maharashtra and Karnataka.
  10. A fantastic experience, so thanks once again to Tinxy team.

Hi, Thanks for sharing this. Are you using with Push button type Pump starter? Can you share your connection diagram. I am trying to setup similar approach to start a single phase agricultural pump, this will help me.

Hi Thanks for your immediate reply on this. What we have is also the pump starter. the model is LT LK MR G2 type. This model has separate push button for starting and stopping the pump. Thanks for the email ID. I will drop a note. I would love to see your setup but faraway from your place. Thanks once again for your input on this.